SW: 149 (Jan 2012)
149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116 115 114 113
I’m making progress slowly, and making more changes to my general health and wellbeing.
- Working out most days per week (often missing out days, but still)
- Taking vitamins: flaxseed oil, pre-natal vitamins for my hair etc, biotin, sea kelp, multivitamin, agnus castus, and MSM powder in my drink in the morning (granted, most of these are related to hair/skin/nails)
- Taking even more care of my hair- I chopped all of the dead ends off, started afresh, and am dying much less frequently and with a semi permanent dye, using coconut oil as a deep conditioner, and clipping in my extensions only on most weekends (never during the week, just pinning it up, allowing it to rest and grow easier)
- Drinking 2-4 litres of water per day
- Minimum 1 cup of green tea per day
- Still eating clean, while the rest of my office gorge on chocolate and crisps about 3 times a day, every day..
- I’m also going to sign up for the gym ASAP and attempt to go 3-5 days per week.
In regards to other aspects of my life, I set up savings accounts last month to take care of my NYC fund, and my moving to London fund. Hopefully i’ll be going to the USA with about £1500. If my tummy is flat by the time I get there, I’m going to get it tattooed, finally. I’ve said for so long that it’s going to be my reward for losing weight and toning up.
Anyway, I’m going to work out now.